https://www.summitracing.com/dom/parts/rra-18-7891?rrec=true&retaillocation=dom

Mostly used on inboard or I/O boats but no reason why it could not be adapted to a car or truck.  Wouldn't need to buy the kit. Find some fittings or drill and tap the plug if it is big enough and suck the oil out from the drain plug using a connection to a hose that terminates higher in the engine compartment where you can get at it easily.

RB