Last week it was the Canadian Dairy farmers tossing out thousands of gallons of
milk each day.  Supply and Demand and the need to maintain pricing.  There is
all manner of constipation coming in the food pipeline.  Far too much Just in
Time going on and not enough long term vision.

Maybe dairies need to hook up with cheese makers and make lots of aged cheddar.
 Fruit leather instead of fresh food.  Meat jerky over prime cuts.  All the
things preppers will need when the world shuts down and we are using ammo
instead of coinage as part of the barter system.  The small time pulp mill will
need armed guards when it becomes Fort TP, competing with Fort Knox.

Speaking of gold, prices are beginning to really climb.  Prognosticators are
expecting it to cross $3k/oz as other economic indicators drop through the
basement.  Probably based on the ability to mine fresh ore with a limited
healthy crew on site, growing demand for portable and inflation proof
investments, oil futures are not what they used to be.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.