Not to rant, but if yours was worth $4200 at the time and it was running, what
would a comparably appointed car of the same mileage and vintage be worth if
it’s not running?

(I’m not ranting at you, just using your car as an example to make a point.)

The logic escapes me when people come up with this dreck.

-D