If you have a lot of crap or unusual circumstances such as owning 80 cars it
makes it difficult to buy a new house while still keeping your existing house.
You have to have a while to move all of your crap out before you can put old
house on the market. We got lucky and were able to squeak by with 2 mortgages
so I could move all cars to new location. No way you could try to sell a house
while having that many cars.

Sent from my iPhone