On 04/05/2020 3:03 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
After months of farting around I finally replaced the blower motor resistor on
my 2010 Dodge RAM. The second speed setting had quit back in November.Say what
you will about Chrysler, this was a very easy, 2 minute fix and the part was
cheap...
http://curtsotherblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/all-speeds-ahead.html
-Curt

You are luckier than me. I cannot recall if I posted about this earlier - maybe did. My F150 has a blower issue that I am not going to fix. A piece broke off inside the big black box thing. I believe the only function that I have lost is the ability to close the door that causes recirculate to work so when it is really hot outside, I will not have the ability to quickly cool the cab with the AC but I can live with that. It would be a real bear of a job to take it apart and odds are the part is not available anyway.

RB