We've started cooking a pound of bacon at a time, it stinks up the house, we
might as well get it over with, it keeps good in the fridge. That pound lasts
us 2 weeks. I do like having a little taste of bacon now and then.
If I manage to shoot a bunch of geese this fall I want to try making goose
pastrami. Its a big thing in the goose hunting set and the pictures look really
good. I'm going to ask my buddy Jon who owns "The Butt Stops Here" BBQ truck if
he'll smoke it for me. While I'm at it maybe I'll commission a few pounds of
bacon.
-Curt

    On Monday, May 4, 2020, 9:33:01 PM EDT, Peter Frederick via Mercedes