I prefer eating things I am able to identify than the magic vat produced
packets of “food”.  Dead animal and fresh plant.  To feed the world we will be
forced to power up more of the vats of mystery goo.  As it is, most folks now
have no idea how to make a meal if it does not come out of a package and pops
into a warming machine.

Eating plants takes more energy to digest than high nutrient animal protein.
Hunt and gather.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.