The renters themselves are fine.  They have paid their rent on time for the last 3 years and take care of the property.  Never had any trouble until this asshole moved in.  Also, as you may know, medical marijuana is legal here if you have a card and you are allowed to grown up to 6 plants per card holder for your personal use.  They are growing their pot in the garage which faces their house.  I do not care as they are legal.  They have ultra violet lights in there and the new idiot mentioned he could see the lights coming out of the garage and that he is a member of a violent biker gang and he has people coming and going all day and night doing drug deals.  Total fabrication.  I told the wife next time she talks to the idiot ask him if he would rather have this guy's pot plants growing in his garage, or 80 cars in the back yard because when I was there I had the 80 cars and there was not a damn thing anybody could do about it because I had them privacy fenced in.