On Wed, 6 May 2020 20:27:33 -0400 Dan Penoff via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Validation. For not keeping my old house and renting it out…even my
> lender tried to convince me to keep it. No thanks.

Not to mention the (strong) possibility of a crash of the housing market.

After my Dad died in May, 2008, my brother, as the executor and with other
siblings agreement, fixed up his house and sold it as rapidly as possible.
People were saying we should have held onto the house and sell it the
following year when prices went back up. We are all glad we did not do
that, because, of course, things did not go back up for quite a while.

Craig