She has been liberated

--FT

On 5/8/20 3:07 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
I had no idea she was still alive, and not even 70 yet.
https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=is+patty+hearst+still+alive%3F&fr=yhs-Lkry-SF01&hspart=Lkry&hsimp=yhs-SF01&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Ftmsimg.com%2Fassets%2Fv9%2FAllPhotos%2F156480%2F156480_v9_ba.jpg#id=-1&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Ftmsimg.com%2Fassets%2Fv9%2FAllPhotos%2F156480%2F156480_v9_ba.jpg&action=click

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 7:45 AM Dwight Giles via Mercedes <