Grocery stores have a whole “compressor room”
As we called it. It’s a big room with all of the compressors for all the
different units in one place. It sounds like the engine room of a ship when you
are in there.  Each freezer or refrigerator case does not have a compressor at
the unit like a home freezer does.

Sent from my iPhone