Curt says:

>I'm with Rick, we're all going to get this eventually

I don't think everyone is going to get it. Statistics say herd immunity comes
at 65-70% infection rates. That said, take all the precautions you can. I look
at it like this. If Mike Tyson called you on the phone and said "I'm coming to
you this fall, and I'm going to punch you in the head twice, first with a left
jab, then with a right hook. There is little to nothing you can do about it." I
would find the best boxing trainer I could find, and I would begin training to
defend myself against that combination of punches immediately. We have facts,
and hard evidence that this is a mean virus. We know it is not going away.  We
know the comorbidities. We know we can safely lose two pounds of fat a week. We
know through healthy eating habits and an exercise regime we can reduce
triglycerides, cholesterol, hypertension, and perhaps alleviate type 2
diabetes. It's about minimizing the risks.

If exercise was a pill, with the benefits it provides, it would probably cost
$15,000 a month.

Rick
Who was and is definitely NOT a jock.