Question for all you thinking folks, since all our Mercedes are fixed and
the oil and tire threads have exhausted themselves...

Which is more important and valid:
How many died of CV 19?
or
How much public panic has been generated which permitted government
mandated house arrest of millions of citizens and business closure /
unemployment?
or
Real factual information about how CV 19 actually works, is transmitted,
and the lasting effects?

Pick one, or all, and posit at will.