It is a circus and based on current performance, I do not feel there is a
handle on things yet.  This is the sort of thing happening every day the world
over.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/washington-state-receives-bulk-shipment-of-q-tip-style-coronavirus-swabs/281-90e05670-2bd5-42b1-9ada-701c89d04110

Does not inspire confidence in testing, reporting, or treatment regimes if
counterfeit and contaminated goods, or even ineffective products are part of
the stream.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.