We have an LG in-line compressor refrigerator that’s half way into it’s 5th
year. It seems to be doing just fine, but will probably begin to complain after
I send this! Our Whirlpool top mount refrigerator in my Shoffice has begun to
sound as if it has a cricket inside it after just over 4 years. We also have a
5-year-old Samsung HUGE capacity front loader washer/dryer pair and love ‘em!
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
2019 Sprinter 12 passenger 144WB 830 miles, Low Mileage Lutgard
1982 240D, High Mileage Hildegard with a low mileage engine, no new news

Sent from my iPhone