I renovated the kitchen in SEA in ’96 with KitchenAid DW and fridge.  Amana
downdraft gas range is the only thing to have failure, as the early electronic
control boards cook/desolder with prolonged high oven temps.  Was expensive,
but better than purchasing new to have a fresh board installed a decade ago.
The board is now NLA and operated intermittently.  Only issue with the fridge
was the copper line to the ice maker (plumbing, not internal) broke when the
cleaning lady moved the fridge one time too many.

The washer drier set that came with the house was kenmore from the late ‘60s.
The washer failed, but the dryer kept on blazing the moisture out of cloth
until 2008.  It was replaced by the orphaned stacked unit dryer from the
upstair remodel when the washer there (Amana?) had a bearing failure.
Overloading condition.  The guys who hauled both the kenmore dryer and the dead
washer took them to a refurbisher who makes them good again and sells them
cheap to worthy users.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.