Oh, I just realized, the 2,600 is not the asking price, it's the current
bid.

Brian

On 5/3/06, Zoltan Finks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 OOhh. The Wifey Wanteee.

Funny, the tranny and window problems were present on the CD we looked at
down South.

Question: Are the CDs worth more - in other words is that a fair price? I
would predict the answer would be "overpriced" if it was a regular 300D. I
know it depends, but generally speaking.

Brian
83 240D