Question: Are the CDs worth more - in other words is that a fair price? I would predict the answer would be "overpriced" if it was a regular 300D. I
know it depends, but generally speaking.

CD's seem to be worth about $2000 more than equivalent sedans, or so I
see based on prices around here.  Those of us who have scored coupes at
sedan prices are usually quite pleased with ourselves.

I started the CD today and moved it out of my wife's sight as a present.
It fired right up, which is unusual for it.  But it was warm today, so
I'm sure a valve adjustment will make a big difference.  Someday!

-- Jim