Did these autos come in that bright red color, or is that an aftermarket
job? Do y'all find anything fishy about this thing? Wife's been having me
keep an eye out for one of these.

Brian

On 5/3/06, andrew strasfogel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Her rust-free 1985 300CD in diamond blue metallic paint with dark blue
leather and gorgeous zebrano interior has to be worth over $10K even
though it has 207 k miles.   That is, we would keep it rather than
sell for less than that.