That’s what I do. My consumption of R-134a is sporadic, so I didn’t want to
bother with a 30 lb. tank and having to buy a scale. I buy nothing but DuPont
SUVA so I know I’m not getting floor sweepings. I just bought a case of 12 cans
on eBay shipped for $75. Not bad, considering what time of year it is.

-D