On May 3, 2006, at 11:55 PM, Zoltan Finks wrote:

Did these autos come in that bright red color, or is that an aftermarket job? Do y'all find anything fishy about this thing? Wife's been having me
keep an eye out for one of these.

Brian

I bought the exact duplicate to that car a bunch of years ago. It was smashed real hard on the RR wheelhouse destroying the unibody and suspension. It was otherwise a very nice car. I parted it out. I am seriously considering a color change on one I'll be getting painted, from Lapis blue to the red like this car. I don't think a sedan would look as good in red though.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am