On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 06:26:10 -0400 Dan Penoff via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I’m asking because I want to be able to determine exactly how long of a
> line set I’ll need without ending up short, if that makes sense.
>
> In other words, if I was measuring for the line set, would I measure
> from where the wall unit meets the wall or do the lines go into the
> cabinet a distance, and if so, how far?

I think he already answered your question, Dan.

His email of Sun, 28 Jun 2020 16:40:30 -0400 said,

> The indoor unit includes short refrigerant lines that you poke through
> the big hole when you  mount the indoor unit to the bracket.  Typically
> you carefully fold these lines (on the outside)  against the building.
> The other end of lineset attaches to these pigtails.

So if you measure from the big hole on the outside of the building to
where the connections on the condenser are, you will have a little
surplus.

Craig