My Fuji, like Scott's unit, had 18" lines on the  right side of wall
cassette. Two places to run them through the wall behind it, barely
reached the left spot, ran more than a foot down the wall if you used the
right spot. Also a couple places to knock out a piece of plastic housing
and run them down the wall instead of in the wall. Less attractive, but
easier.
In my living room, I had the cassette mounted on the shared garage wall,
so I cut out a section of drywall in the garage to make it easy to work
inside the wall.