> Dimitri wrote:

> Sorry but that is total crapola. Wear the damn mask. Protect
> others, protect yourself. Contain this virus and let’s move on!

It CANNOT be contained.  Slowed - maybe. Contained - no.  Protect
those who are have a high risk, and the rest of us should move
on.  If you feel you are at risk by all means isolate!!

Most of us will catch it.  Most of us won't notice we had it.
Those that do have symptoms can partake of the documented
treatments to help.  Once most of us have had it, the protected,
high risk folks can emerge.

Or not, because there will be another seasonal flu.  And corona
virus colds.  And all manner of things for our immune system to
fight.  Those who have a high risk will be at a high risk from all
that stuff!