Mitch suggested I check out pawn shops for A/C vacuum pumps and other
such stuff, so I checked one in Albuquerque out today.

I got:

- a (appears to be working properly, but unsure of calibration) Fieldpiece
  SRS1 refrigerant scale for $110.00

- a Cornwell MSM-201CR Vacuum Assist Cooling System Refiller (Universal)
  with a broken gauge for $60.00.

I know the Cornwell is a good deal. I'm not entirely sure the Fieldpiece
is, pricewise, but at least I have it.

No vacuum pumps or pressure gauges, but their stock changes all the time.
In addition, there are several more pawn shops in Albuquerque which I need
to check out.

Craig