Depends upon what stations you listen to.  I found the hard rock and talk
stations had USAA and other military support service ads.  The nancy pants NPR
and sissy stations never had ads supporting the services.  When USAA opened it
to all service members, the word needed to get out.  The enlisted and NCO
probably are paying more than the officer corps (well, above O3).  I do like
the multiple refunds the current plague has USAA returning to me on home and
auto.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.