I’m with Rick. I can’t imagine the gains you’ll have over three years after you
deduct the costs you’re incurring now (and maybe again in three years).

I don’t know what the market is doing where you are, but around here there are
severe inventory constraints, meaning people are bidding up prices on listings
when they come on the market. In your case you might be in a similar situation
with people wanting to flee the city. Does the place have good broadband?
That’s a must if you go that route.

-D