Regardless of whether you keep the house as a rental for 3 years, or sell
it now, the neighbors code violations [multiple] impact your property value.
1. He altered drainage so it now drains into your property... which floods
the driveway on your property...
Good cause for a lawsuit, with code violations as part of the claim.. [adds
to your settlement claim amount].
2. Placement of propane tank violates code AND fire code requirements....
further impacting your house value and placing renters OR buyers at
increased risk...

IMHO.... these infractions must be cleared up quickly... If you sell the
house without addressing them, and it is flooded, the buyers have legal
standing to sue you for failing to disclose. If there is a propane tank
leak and fire.... perhaps loss of life... more lawsuit muscle against you..

Question:  How much floor damage to your house could be attributed to flood
water being retained under the house as spill over from driveway flooding?
Have you considered that as a possibility?