The floor damage was 100% from the improper washing machine connection and the
broken toilet. Otherwise under the house is bone dry. It’s not so much the
house but him creating a river across the driveway and back yard. Even with the
drainage before he was there during a super heavy long period of rain it would
do that. 95% of the rains were handled just fine with the drainage.

Sent from my iPhone