For what it’s worth, several of the locating “pins” on my property consist of
fasteners with what appear to be washers around them driven into the concrete
driveway or sidewalk, so it would be difficult at best to remove them. I was
present when they surveyed my lot, and I had to get a neighbor to move their
kid’s car that was parked in the driveway at the time because one of the pins
was under it.

-D