Sent: Monday, September 07, 2020 6:33 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Clay
Subject: Re: [MBZ] What to Do? Fix and Seel or Just sell as is?

May view would be to sell as is due to age and mileage. Nicely appointed, but once you start mucking about with the door electronics, the likelihood of greater damage incurred in replacing the failed wires would reduce sales price. Could take a look at how the wires are routed from the opposing door and maybe you find a way to put 12v so it can pop open for repair? Did you check fuses. Dr. Booth admonished all to check and replace fuses, which alleviated a plethora of issues.

clay

“I think it’s time we stopped our cringing embarrassment about our history, about our traditions, and about our culture, and we stop this general bout of self-recrimination and wetness.”

B. Johnson
01/09/2020