It has two sliding doors?
You only need one, but there's a big difference between 17 years old,
everything works, and I'm selling it because it's not worth fixing this
stupid door.

Sad that it picked now to fail. Or is it the door you never use and it
failed because you opened it after a long hiatus? If it's the door you
never use, that tilts the balance more towards 'forget it'.

Mitch