I have a Boltpower NO2 jump pack. I've used it 6x's in the last few months. Works great. 800CCA 1200Peak Amps. The first time I used it was to boost off a Froad Power choke 2500. His battery was down to 3 Volts on my multi meter. Hook up the bolt to it waited 30 seconds and it fired up the Power Choke on 3 rev. The guy was impressed with it. Said he had a hard time jumping the truck off with a regular car battery. Truck has had a problem since new with a parasitic draw problem that the dealer hasn't been able to find. He's has it in the shop 3x's each time they say they fixed it but it keeps rearing up it's ugly
head and coming back. The last time they "fixed" it was the week before.
I bought the Bolt because of a article I read that the reporter had tested 10 different jump packs that were rated to start ditzels and this was the only that did what it was advertised to do. Tester was starting a 124 300D with the test units and a battery that was at 2 volts.

Russ W.