The thing about those boost packs, I look at the size of the cables (tiny)
that go to the clamps and I think about the amperage they claim (huge) the pack
will produce and I think "There ain't no way."
Didn't Kaleb have a clamp melt off once?

You can't cheat physics.
-Curt

    On Saturday, September 19, 2020, 5:10:43 PM EDT, Clay via Mercedes