Yeah. But to revisit a recent theme, they are designing products mainly
around people who live in cities, so they can sell a few million, rather
than 4.

I am looking at my foray into om648 ECU CAN hacking as a potentially
important set of skills for ag equipment, though. It is all about who owns
the data these days. Several lawsuits about it, whether you can work on
your own machine or have access to it, etc.