On 07/10/2020 5:14 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
On 2020-10-07 18:09, OK Don via Mercedes wrote:
We built our garage 28' x 40', and it's TOO Small! Wish I'd put another 8'
on it to be 48' long. With all the wood working tools and the truck in
there, it's crowded now.

Yeah, dad built his 24x40 as a 2 car plus tractor plus woodshop.
10x24 wasn't enough of a workshop when he wanted to buy every tool under the sun. And another 4' of depth would have been nice, and wouldn't have cost much. Ended up putting everything on wheels so he could pack the shop tools wall to wall. Then it was too much hassle rolling everything out to get to the tool you wanted to use.

I know the feeling. My basement is no where near as big as either of the shops noted above but I have filled it with so many tools that I no longer have room to use them. I am trying to improve things with more shelving but I fear it is a hopeless cause.

RB