I had a similar issue with a replacement tail light lens for Angie's car. It
was really poorly packed in just a light cardboard box. Think cereal box and
you wouldn't be far off.

They got me a good one on the second try and compared to all the other places
the price was very good but it was kind of frustrating.
-Curt

    On Saturday, October 17, 2020, 2:21:14 AM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes