My landlord’s guy just installed a new garage door opener in the joint. It has
Wifi. I  valiantly fought the urge to download the app that allows me to open
and close the door and know the status of the door from anywhere on earth. I
lasted two days and then I did it mainly to mess with my grown children.
Please don’t tell them. This has been fun.

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone