It would be interesting to know how many 4BT engine swaps actually get
completed. I bet the vast majority that are started just end up shoved into a
corner or sent to the scrapper.
IIRC a 4BT is a very heavy engine that revs low and is relatively low power. A
poor choice for a car.
-Curt

    On Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 12:18:58 AM EDT, OK Don via Mercedes