I was thinking I might try to use fakebook to help find a farmer wanting to
rent some of my land up north. I'd read that a lot of the young farmers are
finding land that way and as my fields are mostly small it'd likely be a young,
small timer that would be interested.
I hope prospective farmers are smarter than your kind of renters...
-Curt

    On Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 8:02:22 PM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes