SWMBA is a lawyer.  She does not seem very enriched to herself, as she claims
being deprived of man bits leads to less enriching.  She seems more enriched
than I am.  I think her agitating for more enrichment of diverse populations of
ambulance chasers could lead to enrichments at a much later date.  It is not at
all a source of current or mid-term enriching.

There are a vast cadre of lawyer pursuing “justice” who will not see any
enrichment unless they switch to representing people/corporations with large
hordes of enriched funds.  I think the justice league are in it for brownie
points and to feel self smug that all that hard work is leaving them living in
poverty and consuming nutrients that food eats.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur