It is a Tech worker from the left coast.  Not a functional human in the manner
of older tech workers who actually got into the nuts and bolts of code and
physical hardware.  This is a Lego programmer or drone who has no interest in
knowing how “things” work, I am guessing, based on neighbors of mine who were
slaves at M$, Gargle, Azaman, or Fakebuk.  It was a miracle they were able to
make it to the shuttle bus each morning.  Most of them had crawled out of
mama’s basement, got in early enough that stock options were offered, then
purchased homes based on the assumption the stock would vest and banks were
tossing out cash like it was confetti.

One good aspect of the idiots on the block was the constant flow of service
providers (plumbing, electrical, cleaning, yard tending)  Employing others to
do the daily jobs these knobs were too clueless to figure out.

On a sadder note, the idiots also tended to create unsafe conditions because
the stove tended to mystify them.  A few household fires had the station down
the block rolling up with lights and sirens wailing any time of the day or
night.  With the residents from 30 years back, the ambulance was in tow, since
the Silent Generation tended to be in poor health, but knew well how to keep
their homes functional.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.

> On Dec 2, 2020, at 7:31 PM, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:
>
> Probably from Portland and expects the gummint to deal with everything for
> him, take care of him and his needs. Probably hasn’t factored a Kleb into
> that calculation
>
> --FT

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur