Along those lines, there’s a “Hidden Brain” episode that addresses a study that
a company in China did in the last year on remote workers. It’s pretty
interesting, especially the social aspects of what they discovered.

You can fast-forward in to about 11:00 or 12:00 when the segment on this starts:

https://hiddenbrain.org/podcast/when-you-start-to-miss-tony-from-accounting/
<https://hiddenbrain.org/podcast/when-you-start-to-miss-tony-from-accounting/>

-D