I get one or two students in every class that dont listen and end up with no
GUI. "So it's like I told you..."
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 11:36 AM, Dan Penoff via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   I know, it’s just that I find it
annoying. That and if you’re a relative newbie and don’t know to avoid this
during setup, you’re surprised by a machine and interface you didn’t expect.

-D