Central Maine Power recently had to admit they were "probably" massively
overcharging a bunch of customers. I don't know what has become of it, if
anything but IIRC one of the reports was a snowbird home that got charged tens
of thousands for power at a house that was shut...

-Curt

    On Thursday, December 17, 2020, 4:10:00 PM EST, Karl Wittnebel via Mercedes