The longer I live, the more I am thinking that the people who actually do
something worthwhile and have a clue are just too busy to waste their lives and
passion being elected.  The morons and ne’er do wells, on the other hand have
nothing of value to contribute to the world and have the time to gather
together and squabble about petty issues that end up causing vast harm to the
population.

Best example is Alex O’cassional Cortex

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur