At least that allows the rest of us to see who the losers of the genetic
lottery are.  Self identify as dead end branch of the human species.  They also
tend to be the ones wandering the freeway at midnight prior to becoming
attractant for Jaguars.  There have yet to be images of Tri-Star cars involved
in the current silliness fad.  Makes you wonder.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur