Those are the two tricks.  Plug in the block heater to warm up the block?
That will help in general.  Have another car ready to provide a jump if your
battery isn't up to the task.  Hold the accelerator pedal down and crack for 30
seconds, check for fuel at the injectors them tighten up the lines at the
injectors once you see fuel.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC