The only old computer of any interest I have is a Mac II I got from my next
door neighbor when the company he worked for surplused out all the Mac equpment
-- probably around 1995 or so.

Got it for something like $25 -- not bad for a computer that cost $10,000 new
minus monitor.

Pretty spiff for 1990 -- 24 MB of ram (in the days when most MS-DOS boxes could
only use 1MB), 20MB hard drive that I had to replace shortly.

Used it for the home-brew club newsletter for years, and it probably still
works.  Only kept it because it was SO expensive new....