Yes the risk of dying under 40 is extremely low, like 175 times lower than
an 85 year old. It doesnt mean your lungs wont have some long term damage
from it, but many people seem to just not get that sick with this thing.
Latest study says 40% of transmission is from people with no symptoms at
all.

Obesity, advanced age, renal or liver failure, etc. Higher risk of severe
dz. But then randomly it can take a 45 year old otherwise healthy person
and put them prone on high flow o2 in the hospital for several weeks.
Happened to two personal friends, neither one with any comorbidities.